IEFP Internship | Legal Department
We are currently looking for an Intern to join our Legal Department, with the main mission and objective to bring the candidate closer to the reality of professional practice in business environment, and to provide the candidate with practical knowledge of all legal aspects of a multinational company.
The internship seeks the development of socio-professional skills that will allow a hands-on professional experience and future business integration. The purpose of the internship is also to promote interaction with existing experienced professionals already working in the company structure.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
To join us in this Internship, You need to Have:
- Proficiency in English (mandatory)- written and spoken
- Degree in the field (Bar Association Internship completed will be a plus)
- Experience and Knowledge in Corporate, Contracts and Labor Areas
And YOU must BE:
- Curious and eager to make researchers in order to self-improve your knowledge
- Able to communicate clearly and in a thoughtfully manner
- Passionate about working with different stakeholders
- Supportive of and cohesive with teams members
Want to be part of our team? Do you have what it takes? APPLY NOW!