Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with solid backend software development background to join our Software House in Braga. At WeDo Technologies you have an important role in researching and developing new AI/ML based features to embed in our products. Besides a solid experience in developing machine learning using R and/or python, we seek also someone experienced in developing in Java and Node.js (backend) that can be autonomous in producing functional MVPs of AI/ML based features in the scope of WeDo Technologies research labs that can be later promoted to product features.
You will be working on our product platform which supports all our products and our SaaS offer, write specifications and technical designs and then materialize them using our own development framework or other solutions scalable with a minimal footprint on the Cloud. You will work throughout the project lifecycle to final delivery, to validate that each solution is properly scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meet our client's business needs, and will:
- Research new ML algorithms and frameworks that can address more effectively our product requirements.
- Design systems and programs to meet highly complex business needs.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
- Create appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Gather information from existing systems, analysis program and time requirements.
- Assist project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
What we're looking for
To join our team as Machine Learning Engineer, YOU must HAVE:
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering degree or similar
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in this role
- Proficiency in English
- From a technical perspective, we're looking for someone with experience in:
- Scripting (e.g. sh, bash, etc);
- SQL and NoSQL (preferably);
- Databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- XML; JSON;
- Java and familiarity with Node.js
- Development of ML models in R and/or Python;
- Hands on experience with open source toolkits such as: TensorFlow, Spark, scikit-learn, Caffe, H2O, etc...
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms such as support vector machines, decision trees, logistic regression, clustering, neural networks, etc.
- Experience in machine learning areas such as recommendation systems, outlier detection, NLP, pattern recognition, predictive modeling, Artificial Intelligence, Statistical Analytics, etc.
- Familiarity with Cloud architecture (preferably)
And YOU must BE:
- A true companion for your team able to work in an agile manner
- Passionate about analyzing and understanding data patterns and the business challenges of our clients;
- Autonomous, resilient and driven to deliver
If you have what it takes to take on the role of Machine Learning Engineer, APPLY NOW!