System Integration Consultant
WeDo Technologies, the World Wide Leader in Business Assurance solutions, is looking for System Integration Consultants to join our team in Gaithersburg, Maryland office.
As System Integration Consultant at WeDo Technologies you have an important role in our projects: customizing and implementing our portfolio of products.
Working on customer projects you will lead requirement workshops with customers, write specifications and technical designs and then realize them using our own development framework based on JAVA and ORACLE technologies.
You will work throughout the project lifecycle, from presales to final delivery, to validate that each solution is properly scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meet our client's business needs, and will:
- Design systems and programs to meet highly complex business needs. Prepare detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
- Create appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Gather information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements. Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
- Develop scripts, programs, database management systems, and network models to optimize data processing processes and support new clients and or services.
- Handle ad-hoc reports, requiring core code changes to the production code, to support new products and or services.
To join us in this role, YOU must HAVE:
You have one of the following backgrounds:
- You have minimum of 2 years of extensive hands on experience with MySQL, Perl, and shell scripting in a UNIX or Linux environment (Oracle experience a plus.)
- You have minimum of 1 year extensive hands on experience working in the Linux shell environment including but not limited to system administration, user management, network protocols, Linux services, and UNIX programming.
And you Have:
- 4 years degree or equivalent in computer science or related field.
- Up to 4 years professional experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities and business acumen.
- Technical aptitude and displayed ability to grasp a general knowledge of multiple disciplines and technologies with knowledge/ hands-on experience in these areas:
- Scripting (e.g. sh, ksh, perl).
- SQL and PL/SQL.
- Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle, MS, etc.)
- Java/C/C++ familiarity.
- Ability to produce and present clear, concise, and professionally written communications and presentations.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Cloud technologies.
- Experience with business reporting and analytical processes utilizing large datasets
- Expertise with multi-dimensional databases with the ability to create calculated metrics and KPIs.
- Experience in Telecom Business Supporting Systems (BSS) or Operational Supporting Systems (OSS).
- Knowledge of next generation IP-based mobile architectures and mobile packet core (LTE/EPC/VoLTE) and real-time charging systems.
- Experience in designing innovative and cost-effective solutions and mapping business requirements into a systems/technical requirements
And YOU must BE:
- A professional with a good work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Able to work in a structured and methodical way to achieve high quality deliveries.
- Able to work both independent or within an integrated team
Do you have what it takes to take on this challenge? Apply now!!