We’re looking for a Data Scientist to join our Consulting/WAC team.
As a Data Scientist at WeDo Technologies your main responsibilities will be:
- Exploratory analysis of data and identification of relationships and patterns of interest to the business through the use of SQL language;
- Use of Data Mining tools (e.g.: R, python, etc.) in the development of analytical models of prediction, segmentation, forecast, etc.;
- Use of statistical metrics and tests (e.g.: T-Test, ANOVA, etc.) to measure the statistical significance of the hypotheses elaborated;
- Support in the design of value propositions for potential clients (BDV);
- Support in leadership and training of junior resources.
To join our team as Data Scientist, YOU must HAVE:
- Degree / Integrated Masters with a strong Mathematics, Statistics and Decision Support Systems component, such as Applied Mathematics, Information Systems Management or Computer Science;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Intelligence / Business Analytics projects;
- Expertise in Data Mining tools (SAS, R, Python, etc.);
- Experience in the development of prediction, segmentation and / or forecasting algorithms;
- Knowledge in SQL language, valuing technical knowledge in structured (Oracle) and unstructured databases (Hadoop);
- Fluent on the use of MS Office tools (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Availability to travel;
And YOU must BE:
- Excellent teamwork player;
- Critical thinker and proactive;
- Able to understand complex analytical problems and elaborate different approaches;
- A good communicator, both on speech and on writing;
- Fluency in English.
If you have what it takes to be part of our team, apply now!!