As an Operations Consultant you will have the responsible for the execution of Managed Services Operations Processes to fulfill delivery obligations to clients and ensures all client SLAs are completed on time.
You will be working for the Northern America region and you will be based in Braga.
Among others, your main responsibilities will be:
- Executes business processes (e.g. service level agreements, handoff from engineering to operations, support requests)
- Monitors load and storage on processing servers.
- Implements procedures in support of data security needs related to data processing.
- Manages data processing and escalates when necessary resources are not likely to be available in time to complete processing.
- Understands and executes RAID and netCLARUS data processing and business processes. This includes (but is not limited to) activities such as:
- Monitor data feeds from customers
- Data processing and loading
- Data archiving
- Provide first level support for operations issues
- Writes scripts in Perl and bash to automate operations
What we’re looking for
To join our company’s as an Operations Consultant, YOU must HAVE:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in Linux environment
- Experience with the Linux environment (preferably RHEL or CentOS) including but not limited to Network protocols and services, and UNIX programming. Experience with Perl, and shell scripting in a UNIX or Linux environment
- Exposure to relational databases with ability to write/modify basic SQL
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Full English proficiency
And YOU must BE:
- Willing to help others and enthusiastic about work assignments.
- Adaptable to job changes and grasp new ideas in the work environment
- Able to handle difficulties and pressure situations
- Detail oriented
- Autonomous and self-driven
Do you want to join this amazing team? APPLY NOW!