System Integration Consultant
As System Integration Consultant you’ll be based in Cairo (Egypt) and have an important role in customizing and implementing our product portfolio in different projects/clients in the EEMEA.
You’ll be responsible for leading requirement workshops with customers, write specifications and technical designs and then implement them using our own development framework with JAVA and ORACLE. You will specialize in one or more of the product areas and interfaces, both from a technical and functional point-of-view.
Working on the final delivery, you’ll have to validate and ensure that each solution is properly scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meet our client's business needs.
What we're looking for:
To join our team as a System Integration Consultant, YOU must HAVE:
- A degree in IT Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Fresh graduate;
- From a technical perspective, experience in some of these areas:
◦ Unix / Linux
◦ Scripting (e.g. sh, ksh, perl)
◦ RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL)
- Required language(s): English;
- Availability to travel in the EEMEA Region;
And YOU must BE:
- Passionate about programing and solving technical problems;
- Proactive in anticipating situations and delivering solutions;
- Client oriented and service-minded;
- Able to work in a virtual team environment;
- Dynamic and motivated to achieve goals and exceed expectations;
- Ambitious to work in a multinational company that can offer you a challenging career;
- Supportive of and cohesive with team members.
Do you have what it takes? APPLY NOW!