Sales Business Development Consultant
As a Sales Business Development Consultant you’ll be based in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and have an important role selling our product portfolio to different clients in the Asia Pacific region. Identifying, prioritizing and pursuing new and existing opportunities with target prospects is some of the main focus of this role.
We are looking for someone who has experience in the software/technology space. We are looking for self-motivated, well rounded sales who are comfortable working in an exciting and rapidly changing environment.
Among others, your main responsibilities will be:
- Plan and work towards meeting sales targets and budgets on a consistent basis
- Generate new business in the telecom industry
- Plan and execute territory plan to develop new business prospects
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Assess potential partners, performing competitive research, evaluating proposed deals/partnerships, plus analyzing and developing business cases for new business targets
- Develop quotes and proposals
- Prepare and coordinate end-to-end bids to address complex RFPs
- Face to face presentations to different clients
- Make cold calls, network, prospect and identify potential clients and ensure subsequent first level and second level presentations
- Work with the delivery and marketing teams to originate an account strategy, in order to convert the funnel into commercial proposals and pipeline;
- Track competition and provide inputs to internal teams on product, pricing, etc.
- Support local marketing initiatives including exhibitions, seminars, public relations, among other and represent WeDo Telecom forums across the region
- Work as part of a business development sales team
- Travel across APAC to attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
In order for you to be our next Business Development Manager (APAC), you MUST HAVE:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Development
- Experience and knowledge of the Asia Pacific region
- Demonstrated record of success meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Familiarity with and interest in software technology and telecommunications industry
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, presentation and consultative sales skills
- Customer centric approach
- Commercial acumen and ability to identify opportunities to cross sell solutions
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in the English language and availability to travel;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that you have what it takes to be our next Sales Business Development Consultant, APPLY NOW!!