Professional Services System Integration Consultant @ Lisbon
We’re looking for a System Integration Consultant to join our Worldwide Professional Services team!
Working in WeDo Headquarters in Lisbon or traveling anywhere around the world, you will have the opportunity to learn, travel and build great solutions, customizing our products to customers in any region of the globe.
Working on customer projects you will learn how to lead requirement workshops with customers, write specifications and technical designs and then implement them using our own development framework.
You will work throughout the project lifecycle, from presales to final delivery, to validate that each solution is properly scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meet our client's business needs, and will:
- Design systems and programs to meet highly complex business needs.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
- Create appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Gather information from existing systems, analysis program and time requirements.
- Assist project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
To join our Worldwide Professional Services Team as System Integration Consultant, YOU must BE:
- Able to work in a dynamic environment;
- A true companion for your team;
- Passionate about working with clientes,
- Resilient and driven to deliver.
Also YOU must HAVE:
- The ability and taste to travel;
- English fluency;
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- From a technical perspective, experience in the following areas:
- Scripting (e.g. sh, ksh, perl);
- SQL and PL/SQL;
- Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, etc.);
- Java/C/C++ familiarity
If you’re looking for a new professional challenge, and you feel that you have what it takes to take on the role of System Integration Consultant | Professional Services , APPLY NOW!