This position reports into the senior manager engineering at Mobileum and would be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium complex components of the assigned module.
• Help define and understand the product in details
• Find out existing platform components that can be used
• Find out technical unknowns and get them resolved
• Help prepare design documents
• Help prepare test plans
• Create tasks and assign them to a team
• Provide technical assistance to the team
• Develop and test a deliverable thoroughly
• Provide inputs to other functions e.g QE, PSO ,Support and documentation
• Conduct Code Review
• Perform purify and code coverage on every module before delivering it to QE
• B.E. / B.Tech. , M.E. /M. Tech. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / MCA from top and reputed institutes/university.
• Hands on experience in object oriented development using C++.
• Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, Shell, & TCL is desirable.
• Exposure to relational database like Oracle & MySQL is required.
• Understanding of LTE,GSM, Diameter is mandatory
• Experience in developing application mobile telecom domain for billing/ Charging, wholesale and Revenue assurance.
• Three to Five years’ experience in development. Product development experience is must
If you are interested please email email@example.com with an updated CV.