System Integration Engineer @ Braga
Working as a System Integration Engineer you will have an important role in our projects, customizing and implementing vertical solutions to be included in our portfolio of products.
Based in Braga, you will participate in requirement workshops with project customers and stakeholders, write specifications and technical designs and then deliver them using our own low code development framework in an Agile manner.
You will work throughout the project lifecycle, from requirement gathering and specification to final product delivery, ensuring that each solution is properly scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meeting agreed scope, quality and schedule.
Amongst others, your main responsibilities will be:
- Design systems and programs to meet highly complex business needs;
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded;
- Create appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation;
- Gather information from existing systems, analysis program and time requirements;
- Assist project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
What we’re looking for
To join our team as a System Integration Engineer, YOU must HAVE:
- Minimum 2 years working with Linux/Unix;
- Experience in scripting (e.g. sh, ksh, perl) and XML;
- Knowledge of SQL / PL-SQL and Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, etc.);
- Java / C++ familiarity;
- Availability to travel;
- Proficiency in English (mandatory)
And YOU must BE:
- A true companion for your team;
- Passionate about working with clients;
- Resilient and driven to deliver.
Do you have what it takes? APPLY NOW!